fresh fruits lab

02:42

Tropical heat is well countered with freshly squeezed fruit juice and copious amounts of indoor recuperation. Venturing across the city to an area I don't usually explore, I arrived at Fresh Fruits Lab in desperate need of a drink and a temperature below 34 celsius. To my (great) relief, we were immediately greeted with these complimentary fruit concoctions, all in the theme of a science lab!




After a few onerous decisions were made, we finally decided on what to eat:




I was completely, utterly envious of my friend's choice of dish. Known simply as "The Club", the burger definitely didn't disappoint visually. I didn't manage to steal a bite, but I did manage to nick a few fries here and there.


Per the icon signifying "chef's recommendation" next to it on the menu, I chose to try the Masago Caviar Pasta. I'm picky about the way scallops are cooked, but these ones were just nice. Flavours in the dish balanced out nicely without coming off as overly rich or creamy, and the masago caviar added texture to each bite.




Out of pure indulgence, we decided to (rather impulsively) order a tantalising red velvet cheesecake to share, which was as delicious as it looks.

+ I've started another roll of film-- my first 35mm roll on my Diana F+ (using a 35mm back), thanks to an early birthday present from my Dad. Let's hope for more memories and good times created with this!

FFL Fresh Fruits Lab
http://www.ffl.com.sg
351 Changi Rd, 419818
6677 6741


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

search

Subscribe